Tiverton Community Arts Theatre
• We monitor current Government guidelines and advice regarding the safety of our venue for all persons (customers, staff and performers)
• COVID-19 Risk Assessment Completed
• The requirement for socially distanced seating has been lifted, but we are keeping certain measures in place to assist in the reduction of the transmission of COVID-19.
Measures and Advice to be implemented and communicated to staff, customers and performers
- Here at TCAT we appreciate that Covid-19 levels are still very high, and we want to ensure we continue to protect our patrons. We request that you DO NOT attend the theatre if you are testing positive for Covid-19. Instead, please contact us by email suggesting a preferred alternative event that is advertised at TCAT. We will then do our best to move your booking to the replacement show. If the price of the replacement show is higher, we will request that you pay the difference on the door on the night. Please note that we are unable to provide cash refunds for Covid-19 or any other related illness.
- We are pleased to advise all persons that a brand-new ventilation system was installed at the theatre during lockdown. The system draws fresh air into the building enabling the air in the auditorium to be exchanged up to 10 times per hour.
TCAT COVID Measures and linked Risk Assessment reviewed, scored and assessed by Health & Safety Consultant, Julia Livesley (IOSH)